- 8 ounces flat rice noodles
- 3 tbsps oil
- 3 cloves garlic , minced
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup fresh bean sprouts
- 1 red bell pepper , thinly sliced
- 3 green onions , chopped
- ½ cup dry roasted peanuts
- 2 limes
- ½ cup fresh cilantro , chopped
- 8 ounces uncooked shrimp, chicken, or extra-firm tofu
For the Sauce:
- 3 tbsps fish sauce
- 1 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 5 tbsps light brown sugar
- 2 tbsps rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp Sriracha hot sauce
- 2 tbsps creamy peanut butter
- Cook the noodles in SENSARTE Nonstick Sauce Pot according to package directions until tender. Rinse with cold water.
- Make Pad Thai sauce by mixing all ingredients in the sauce recipe list together in a bowl. Set aside for future use.
- Heat 1 ½ tbsps oil in SENSARTE Nonstick Deep Frying Pan over medium-high heat. Add shrimp, chicken or tofu, garlic and bell pepper. The shrimp will cook quickly, about 1-2 minutes per side, or until pink. If using chicken, cook until just cooked through, about 3-4 minutes, flipping only once.
- Place everything to the side of SENSARTE Nonstick Pan. Add a little more oil and the beaten eggs. Scramble the eggs, breaking them into small pieces with a spatula during the cook.
- Add noodles, Pad Thai sauce, bean sprouts and peanuts to the pot (reserve some for topping at the end). Toss everything to stir fry completely.
- Put onions, extra peanuts, cilantro and lime slices on the top. Serve and enjoy!