Skip to content
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 ½ tbsps honey
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- ⅓ cup chopped pear
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- ½ tbsp grated ginger
- 3 tbsps soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large egg, beaten
- ⅓ cup dry bread crumbs
- 6 ounces udon noodles or linguine
- 2 tbsps ketchup seasoned with 1 tsp hot sauce
- 3 scallions, trimmed and slant-cut
- Heat oven to 450°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. Put beef in a bowl.
- Place honey, black pepper, sesame oil, vinegar, pear, onion, ginger, soy sauce and half of the garlic in a food processor and blend until smooth. Combine with beef. Add egg and breadcrumbs and mix again. Form into 1 ½-inch balls and place on a baking sheet with a little space between them. Put in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil with SENSARTE Nonstick Sauce Pan while the meatballs bake. Add noodles and cook udon for 5 minutes and linguine for 8 minutes. Reserve ⅔ cup of pasta water, then drain pasta.
- When the meatballs are ready, transfer them to a bowl and scrape the pan juices into the SENSARTE Nonstick Deep Frying Pan. Heat on medium, add the remaining garlic, and cook a little until it starts to change color. Add the chili sauce, then the pasta water. Simmer for about 3 minutes, until the sauce reduces and starts to thicken. Reduce the heat to low, add the noodles and toss in the sauce. Add meatballs and mix lightly. Transfer to a warm plate or separate bowl, sprinkle with scallions, and serve. Enjoy!
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist