Skip to content
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 1 lb carrots, peeled
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup chickpea flour
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tbsps olive oil, divided
- 1 cup plain whole yogurt
- 1 cup mixed greens (such as baby mustard greens, watercress, or arugula)
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, carrots, cilantro, and chickpea flour (mixture will become loose); the season with kosher salt and black pepper.
- Heat 2 tbsps oil in SENSARTE Nonstick Skillet over medium heat. Pour two ½ cup carrot mixture into the skillet, pressing each to ½ inch thickness. Cook, rotating the skillet occasionally to brown evenly, until the pancakes are golden brown, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer to paper towels and drain. Repeat for 2 more pancakes, adding more oil to the skillet if needed.
- Meanwhile, season yogurt with kosher salt and black pepper. Toss mixed vegetables with lemon juice and remaining 1 tbsp oil, then season with kosher salt and black pepper.
- Serve carrot pancakes with salad and salted yogurt, seasoned with sea salt and more pepper. Enjoy!
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist