Skip to content
For The Chili Sauce:
- 1 cup cornflour
- 400g chicken breast, cut into 2-3cm pieces
- peanut oil, to deep-fry
- sesame seeds, to sprinkle
- green onion, trimmed, thinly sliced
- steamed rice, to serve
- ⅓ cup passata
- ⅓ cup caster sugar
- 2 tbsps light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sriracha chili sauce
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, finely grated
- For the chili sauce, add the passata, sugar, soy sauce, sriracha, vinegar, garlic, and ¼ cup water in SENSARTE Nonstick Deep Frying Pan over high heat to combine. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 15 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally. Set aside.
- Whisk together the cornmeal and a pinch of salt in a mixing bowl. Then add the chicken to the bowl. Toss to coat.
- Pour enough oil to reach one-third of the way up the sides of the SENSARTE Nonstick Skillet. Heat the oil to 160°C. Cook chicken in batches for 3 minutes or until golden brown. Use a slotted spoon to transfer to a wire rack over a baking sheet to drain.
- Put the Nonstick Frying Pan back on the stove with the chili sauce over medium heat. Toss the chicken pieces into the sauce. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onion. Serve with steamed rice and enjoy!
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist