Skip to content
- 4 pork chops bone in or out
- salt and pepper, to season
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- 2 tbsps rice wine vinegar
- Preheat oven broiler or SENSARTE Nonstick Grill over medium-high heat. Season pork chops with salt, pepper, and garlic powder just before cooking.
- Heat oil in SENSARTE Nonstick Deep Frying Pan or Skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Fry the chops on both sides until golden and cooked through, about 4-5 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate; set aside.
- Lower heat to medium. Melt butter in the same skillet, scraping up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan. Sauté the garlic until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add honey, chicken broth and vinegar. Increase the heat to medium-high and continue to cook until the sauce has reduced and thickened slightly, about 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Return the pork to the pan, generously coat with the sauce, and broil/broil for 1-2 minutes, or until slightly charred around the edges.
- Garnish with parsley and serve over vegetables, rice, pasta or with a salad. Serve and enjoy!
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist