Skip to content
- 2 6-ounce fillets salmon, mackerel or branzino
- 2 tbsps vegetable oil, divided
- Place the fish on a plate, skin side up, and leave them uncovered in the fridge for one hour to dry out.
- Take your SENSARTE Nonstick Deep Frying Pan and heat it over high heat for 2 minutes, then pour in 1 tbsp of oil and add a pinch of salt. Once the oil is smoking, remove the skillet from the heat and use a paper towel to wipe the oil and salt off the pan.
- Put your seasoned skillet back on high heat and get the dried fish fillets out of the fridge. Add 1 tbsp more oil to the pan and add a pinch of salt on both sides of each fillet. Once the oil is glistening, carefully place the fillets skin-side down into the pan. Make sure to keep them away from you to prevent splattering.
- Press gently with a spatula until fillet no longer wants to curl up and entire skin side is flush with the skillet, ensuring complete and direct contact. Repeat with the remaining fillet. Press down each fillet periodically and cook until the meat is almost opaque and cooked through, with just a small raw area on top.
- Slide the fish spatula under each fillet and use your other hand as a guide - move it away from you. Remove the skillet from the heat. Just let the raw side kiss the deep frying pan to finish cooking, about 1 minute. Serve and enjoy！
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist