Skip to content
- 5 pounds russet potatoes
- vegetable or peanut oil for frying
- sea salt
- Peel the potatoes and rinse well. Cut the potatoes into 4 or 5 vertical pieces, and then cut each piece into strips.
- Put them in a large bowl and cover with cold water. Let them soak for 2 to 3 hours. (You can also place them in the fridge and let them soak overnight.)
- Drain the water and place the potatoes on two baking sheets lined with paper towels. Blot them dry with paper towels.
- Add oil to your SENSARTE Deep Frying Pan and heat to 300°F. In 3 or 4 batches, cook potatoes until soft, 4 to 5 minutes per batch. They shouldn't be brown at this point! You just want to begin the cooking process. Take out each batch and blot dry with a new paper towel.
- Once all the potatoes strips are fried at 300°F, turn up the heat until the oil reaches 400°F. When the oil is hot, start frying the potatoes in batches and cook until the fries are golden and crispy. Remove the potatoes and drain with paper towels.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and serve with ketchup or other desirable dipping sauce. Enjoy!
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist