Skip to content
- 2 tbsps sesame oil
- 2 tbsps canola or vegetable oil
- 1 pound medium-large fresh shrimp
- 1 cup frozen peas and diced carrots blend
- ½ cup corn
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves, finely minced
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- 3 large eggs，beaten
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 2 to 3 green onions, trimmed
- 3 to 4 tbsps soy sauce
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- In your SENSARTE Deep Frying Skillet, add oil, shrimp and cook over medium-high heat for about 3 minutes, turning halfway through. The cooking time will vary depending on the size of the shrimp, don't overcook. Remove shrimp with a slotted spoon (leaving oil and cooking juices in frying pan) and place shrimp on a plate; set aside.
- Add peas, carrots, corn and cook for about 2 minutes or until vegetables begin to soften, stir constantly. Then add garlic, ginger, and cook for 1 minute, stir occasionally. Remove vegetables from the skillet and put on the plate for future use.
- Start to add oil and beaten eggs to SENSARTE Deep Frying Pan, and cook to scramble, stirring as necessary. Add shrimp, rice, green onions, drizzle evenly with soy sauce, season evenly with salt and pepper, and mix well. Cook for about 2 minutes, or until the shrimp are reheated. Serve and enjoy!
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist