Skip to content
- kosher salt
- 12 oz fettuccine
- 1 lb sirloin steak
- 2 tbsps vegetable oil
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsps butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsps all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
- 1 ½ cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 4 cup baby spinach
- 2 tbsps balsamic glaze
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Reserve ½ cup of the pasta water before draining. Put the pasta back in the pot.
- Grease both sides of the steak and season with salt and pepper. In your SENSARTE Nonstick Deep Frying Pan over medium-high heat, cook steak to desired doneness, 4 minutes per side, medium rare. Transfer to another plate and rest for 10 minutes. Thinly slice the steak.
- In the SENSARTE Nonstick Skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add garlic and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, until soft and fragrant. Stir in flour and cook for 1 minute, then slowly add milk, whisk until lumps are broken up, then simmer until thickened, about 5 minutes. Add Parmesan and parsley and season with salt and pepper. Then add tomatoes and cook until bursting, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add cooked pasta and ¼ cup reserved pasta water to SENSARTE Skillet and mix to combine, adding more pasta water as needed. Add spinach and stir until wilted.
- Top with sliced steak and drizzle with balsamic glaze. Serve and enjoy!
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist