Skip to content
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- ½ onion, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 tsps fresh thyme
- 3 tbsps all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ cups frozen peas
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 tbsps heavy cream
- 1 can refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 350°. Heat oil in SENSARTE Nonstick Deep Frying Skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and season with salt and pepper. Cook until golden brown on all sides, 6 to 8 minutes. Remove from the skillet.
- Add onion, carrots, celery, and thyme and cook until vegetables are tender, 4-5 minutes. Sprinkle flour over vegetables and cook for another 2-3 minutes. Add the chicken broth, bring to a simmer and cook for an additional 8-10 minutes, until slightly thickened. Turn off heat and stir in cream, peas and chicken.
- Remove cookies from can and cut in half horizontally. Arrange, overlapping, in a ring on the outer ring of SENSARTE Nonstick Skillet. Brush with egg wash and bake until golden brown, 25-30 minutes. Serve warm and enjoy!
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist